At Fidelity Bank, we recognize that one of our most invaluable assets is our employees.
Our team of over 1,000 employees includes people from a variety of disciplines, backgrounds, and cultures. We believe in working together with integrity as we continue to support our customers' financial needs.
Fidelity Bank provides a wide range of personal and corporate financial services, including consumer, commercial, construction, and mortgage lending, traditional deposit and other credit services, and a credit related insurance product. We are continuously seeking bright, energetic individuals to join our team of professionals.
At Fidelity Bank, we offer competitive salaries, attractive benefits, and terrific opportunities for career advancement. As a Fidelity Bank employee, you also receive great banking advantages.
Fidelity Bank is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Fidelity Bank does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, or other applicable state or local laws.
Military Personnel and Veterans
Thank you for your service, sacrifice and patriotism to our great nation. Here at Fidelity Bank, we recognize the value of your leadership, work ethic and skills and are committed to attracting, hiring and promoting veterans within our organization. If you are looking for a new opportunity, we encourage you to apply for our open positions and would be honored to have you as a member of our team.
If you're interested in joining our team, please apply in the following ways:
- Visit our Job Board link above and Register
- Create and build a “My Presence” or Profile online to showcase your qualifications
- Use the “Discover Your Potential” tool to find opportunities that are the best match for you
- Apply to an open position via “LinkedIn” or “Apply Now”
Applicants with Disabilities
All interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for employment opportunities with Fidelity Bank. If you are a job seeker with a disability and need assistance or a reasonable accommodation in order to search for or apply for an open position, please contact our Human Resources Department.
Thank you for your interest in Fidelity Bank. We look forward to hearing from you!
Fidelity Bank’s Diversity Initiative
Fidelity Bank is committed to being the number one community bank with the best customer service in town!
We attribute our success to respecting and appreciating individual differences, providing excellent service, and building lasting relationships with our customers, associates, and the surrounding community.
We recognize the value in attracting, hiring and retaining a diverse team of bright, talented and motivated individuals.
Through our ongoing recruitment efforts and company wide diversity and inclusion initiatives, we strive to create a vibrant workplace, which reflects the ever-evolving demographics of the communities and the markets we serve.
Our efforts include, but are not limited to:
- Building strategic partnerships with schools, colleges, vendors, suppliers and professional associations
- Attending various career and job fairs targeting women, minorities, recent graduates, and veterans
- Creating, maintaining, and enforcing an anti-harassment and anti-discrimination policy in the workplace
Benefits Available to Employees
Fidelity Bank provides a comprehensive employee benefit package to all eligible employees.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Fidelity Bank absorbs a major portion of the cost of healthcare. You become eligible for coverage on the first of the month following your date of employment.
- Vision Care
- Life Insurance (provided at no additional cost to employees)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Coverage (provided at no additional cost to employees)
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacations
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Chaplain Services
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Fidelity Bank matches 50% of your first 6% of contributions to the plan)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
Banking Advantages for Employees
In addition to a wide array of benefits, Fidelity Bank employees are also eligible for special bank services.
- Free Interest Checking; including direct deposit of your Fidelity Bank paycheck
- Free Safe Deposit Box
- Free Money Orders, Travelers’ Checks and Cashier Checks
- Discount on Mortgage Origination Fee
- Free Online Banking and Free Unlimited Online Bill Payment