Fidelity Bank understands that our success depends upon the success of the communities we serve. It is important to us to make a difference in the lives of our neighbors and that is why we are committed to use our strengths to help those around us.
Financial literacy education provides the skills and tools you need to secure your own, and your family’s, financial future. Regardless of your age, or your financial portfolio, it is never too late to start making informed financial decisions.
Fidelity Bank voluntarily offers classes and presentations on a wide variety of banking, credit, and financial topics. Our employees present these classes to children and adults in venues throughout the communities we serve including schools, businesses, churches, and community centers. If you are interested in hosting a Financial Literacy class, please contact your local branch or call us at 404.248.LION (5466) or toll free at 888.248.LION (5466).
Fidelity Bank Philanthropy
Fidelity Bank encourages and supports employees who choose to participate in volunteer initiatives serving our communities. Not only do our employees volunteer their time, we have also provided financial support to the organizations listed below.
Organizations Fidelity Bank Supports
- ALS Association
- Atlanta Ronald McDonald House Charities
- American Cancer Society
- ARCH Foundation
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- Atlanta History Center
- Atlanta Opera
- Atlanta Women's Foundation
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Metro Atlanta
- Brookhaven Rotary Foundation
- Buckhead Lions Club Foundation, Inc.
- Callanwolde Foundation, Inc.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- DeKalb Library
- DeKalb Medical Foundation
- East Cobb Lion's Club Foundation
- Emory University's ADRC Emory University
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History
- Foundation for Mitochondrial Medicine
- Frazer Center
- Friends of Bulloch, Inc.
- GA Federation for Independent Colleges (GFIC)
- HomeAid Atlanta
- Jewish National Fund
- Michael C. Carlos Museum
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Professional Association of Georgia Educators Foundation
- Prevent Child Abuse-Rockdale
- Rockdale Emergency Relief
- Rotary Club of Atlanta
- Rotary Club of Johns Creek
- Salvation Army
- Sandy Springs Rotary Club
- Senior Citizen Services
- Senior Connections
- Shepherd Center Foundation
- Southeastern Horticultural Society
- State Botanical Garden of Georgia
- The Junior League of Atlanta
- The Woman's Auxiliary of Piedmont Hospital
- USO Council of Georgia, Inc.
Helping Small Businesses
Fidelity Bank recognizes that successful small businesses help communities thrive by providing employment, economic growth, and quality of life for people and the communities we serve. Every business has its own unique goals, strategies and opportunities. Fidelity Bank offers Commercial Lending, Professional and Medical Lending Services, Residential Construction, and SBA Loans to help your business succeed.
Helping Home Ownership
Home ownership is the cornerstone of successful communities. We offer an extensive list of mortgage loan programs to help people realize the dream of owning their own home. Whether you are looking for your first home, a new home, or want to improve your current home, our Mortgage Lenders have the expertise to find the best program to fit your needs and help you through each step of the process.
To learn more about the home buying process, visit our Mortgage page or contact a Mortgage Lender today!