Access check images easily
Our CD-ROM Service combines online information retrieval and image technology to provide an efficient way to research paid checks and previous bank statements. Your staff will save time by having paid check items readily available at their fingertips to help facilitate in research and dispute resolution. Images of the front and back of checks are stored on a CD-ROM, and items are easily accessed using multiple search criteria.
CD-ROMs should be an important part of your disaster recovery plan, as this information can be stored off-site in a secure location and accessible when needed. Information from multiple accounts can be stored on a single CD-ROM to facilitate data retrieval.
Features and benefits:
- Improve response times to customer and vendor inquiries with fast access to check information
- Reduce time spent on research by utilizing one or more search criteria including dollar amount, serial/check number, account number, and/or date
- Eliminate the cost associated with physical check storage by freeing up space and/or reducing storage costs
- Enhance disaster recovery planning, as CDs can be stored at a secure off-site location
- Assist with fraud prevention, as CDs can be more easily secured than paper statements
Subject to approval. Fees and restrictions may apply. Ask us for more details.