Desktop Remote Deposit Capture
Deposit checks right from your office
Remote deposit capture (RDC) is a system that allows a you to scan checks remotely and transmit the check images to the Bank for deposit, usually via an encrypted Internet connection. When we receive a check image from you, we post the deposit to the your account and make the funds available based upon the your availability schedule. With RDC, you can make deposits to your business account directly from your home or office.
- Improve funds availability – deposit checks the same day you receive them
- Reduce processing costs – fewer trips to the bank and less time away from the office
- Improve record keeping – use the capture process to update your accounts receivable, and to retain complete check images for your records
- Improve customer service – retrieve stored check images for faster research
- Simplify bookkeeping – Consolidate regional or national deposits to a single account
- Extended banking hours – transmit deposits up to 6:00 pm EST for same day ledger balance
Subject to approval. Fees and restrictions may apply. Ask us for more details.