1. What are our hours of operation?
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
2. What vehicles are ineligible for financing through Fidelity Bank Dealer Services?
The following vehicles are ineligible for financing:
- Vehicles with Reconditioned, Salvage, Lemon Law or Factory Buy Back titles
- Recreational vehicles (RVs)
- Conversions and upfits
- Livery vehicles (i.e., taxis, shuttles, etc.)
- Commercial vehicles in excess of one ton
- Sprinters, cab and chassis or flatbeds
- Electric Vehicles (non-major OEM electric vehicles)
3. How are used vehicles valued?
Fidelity Bank Dealer Services will use NADA Gold Book "Clean Trade-In" when establishing book value for used vehicle applications.
4. What is required for business applicants to be considered for credit?
Business applicants must have an individual co-applicant to be considered for credit.
5. Do you finance used and new vehicles?
Yes. We finance both used and new vehicles.
6. What are the hours of the Funding and Contract Resolution Department?
Contract Resolution representatives are available Monday through Friday 9:00a.m. to 7:00p.m. and Saturday 10:00a.m. to 6:00p.m. (Eastern).
7. What funding documents are required with contract submission?
PLEASE PACKAGE LOANS IN THE FOLLOWING ORDER TO AVOID OMITTING DOCUMENTS AND FUNDING DELAYS
- Original Copy Of Signed Contract
- Copy Of Valid State Drivers License On Buyer(S) Or Other Valid Government Issued I.D
- Original Signed Credit Application
- Copy Of Application For Title Showing Fidelity Bank As Lien Holder And Showing Electronic Lien # In States Where Applicable
- Copy Of Signed Agreement To Provide Insurance. Signed By Customer Or Dealer
- Copy Of Manufacturer’s Invoice On New Vehicles
- Copy Of Nada Clean Trade-In Form On Used Vehicles
- Copy Of Bill Of Sale (Aka Buyers Order; Aka Vehicle Closing Statement)
- Copy Of Odometer Statement Used Vehicles
- Co- Signer Agreement On Buyers Not Listed On Application For Title
- Copy Of Extended Warranty, Gap, Or Other Back End Product
- Copy Of Credit Life Policy Or Application
- Copy Of Credit A&H Policy Or Application
- Business Loan Documentation (Incorporated Businesses Only)
- Corporate Resolution
- Business License
- Notice To Cosigner (Signed By Individual On Contract)
- Tax Id Number
- Co-Buyer Credit Bureau Release Form
Contracts That List A Business Name As A Buyer Should Be Signed With The Business Signature And Co-Buyer’s Signature. Contracts Should Be Signed According To Business Title Format E.G.
Buyer: Marks & Spencer Cobuyer: Jim Spencer
Sign : Marks & Spencer Signed Marks & Spencer By Jim Spencer, President
And Then As Co-Buyer Jim Spencer
8. Where can I find out about my contracts held up in funding?
Problem loans notice faxed daily.
9. Where do I access the terms and conditions sheet?
Current terms and conditions sheet is posted in DealerTrack and RouteOne.
10. How is my reserve calculated?
Your reserve is calculated using the industry standard Ratio Method.
11. How do I receive a payoff amount for a Fidelity Bank Auto Finance account?
There is an Auto loan Payoff inquiry link on this website's home page under Quick Links, DealerTrack and RouteOne have payoff links, or you may call 1-888-248-5466.
12. What is the preferred generic contract in every state?
The most recent version of the LAW®
contract is the preferred generic contract in every state. The LAW®
contract brand is owned by Reynolds & Reynolds and can be purchased through www.reysource.com