To find out if your business may qualify for an SBA loan, we will need the following:
- Business Profile - document describing type of business, annual sales, number of employees, length of time in business and ownership.
- Loan Request - description of how loan funds will be used. Should include purpose, amount and type of loan.
- Collateral - description of collateral offered to secure the loan, including equity in the business, borrowed funds and available cash.
- Business Financial Statements - complete business tax returns for the past three years and current interim financial statements.
- Personal Financial Statements - past three years’ tax returns and statements from any owners, partners, officers and stockholders owning 20% or more of the business.
If you have any questions about your paperwork, our SBA lenders are here to assist. We are ready to help your business with its financing needs. Contact us today by calling 404.248.LION (5466) or toll free at 888.248.LION (5466). Email us at SBAinfo@LionBank.com.