With your Fidelity Bank Check Card and Apple Pay you can conveniently make purchases at hundreds of thousands of stores using your iPhone 6®. Keep your Check Card secure in your wallet and pay with a single touch.
Adding Fidelity Bank Check Card to Apple Pay
- You'll need an iPhone® 6, iPhone® 6 Plus, iPad AirTM 2 or iPad miniTM 3 with iOS 8.1 or later
- Open Passbook & Apple Pay, and select “Add Credit or Debit Card”
- Take a picture of your card and fill in the 3-digit security code on the back along with any other missing information or type in manually.
How to use Apple Pay
- Look for the Pay Wave® or Apple Pay symbol at checkout and hold your phone near the contactless reader.
- Place your finger on the Touch ID™ or, you may need to enter a passcode.
- Keep your phone by the reader until it vibrates and beeps, indicating your payment was accepted.
With Apple Pay, instead of using your actual credit and check card numbers when you make a purchase, a unique Device Account Number is used. This number is assigned, encrypted, and securely stored in the Secure Element, a dedicated chip in iPhone®
, and Apple Watch when you add your card.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad, Apple Pay, iPad Air, and iPad mini are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* Fidelity Bank does not charge for this service, however standard message rates may apply from your mobile carrier.