Mortgage Servicing Online Account Login Instructions
Our Mortgage Servicing Online Account Access site can be used to make payments, view statements, and more.
To setup your online account access:
- Visit LionBank.com
- Hover over “MAKE A PAYMENT” and click on “MORTGAGE PAYMENTS”.
- To set up your account, click “I am a new user” in the center of the screen under the login box.
- You will need to enter your loan number, first and last name, tax ID or SS#, and zip code.
- Once you log in, click on the blue Loan ID. If you have only one loan with us, you may not need this step.
- To set up a recurring payment, click on the "Recurring Payment" tab on the left column.
- To make a one-time payment, click on the “Online Payment” tab on the left column.
- To download your annual IRS Form 1098, click on the “Year End Statement” tab all the way at the bottom of the left column.
- If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Department at 888-248-LION (5466), option 6.