Property Damage and Hazard Loss Claim Information

Handling Property Damage Claims

If your loan has been affected by a FEMA declared disaster, please visit our Disaster Assistance Page.
Step 1: Contact your insurance company if you have any property damage.
Your first step is to contact your insurance company and file a claim with them. Find out when an adjuster will come and when to expect any claim checks.
Step 2: Notify us of the damage to your property
Call us at 888-248-LION (5466), option 6 to notify us of the damage to your property and the claim filed with your insurance company. 

When you notify us of your claim, we will need:
  • The date the claim was filed 
  • The claim number
  • The date the claims adjuster is scheduled to visit

For more details, click the links below based on your loan status and the amount of your claim.