For information pertaining to your mortgage, please click on the below link. Once logged in, you will be able to make online payments, access loan information, activity, and documents, escrow information, amortization schedule, e-statements, and payoff statements, and contact support for payment assistance.
Following these registration instructions:
- Visit the login page.
- If there is a co-borrower, both borrowers can create their own username and password combination. Each borrower can only have one username, as only one account is allowed per social security number. Only two borrowers can register per loan.
- Click “Registration.”
- On the account registration page, follow the prompts which require a valid 10-digit loan number, the last 4 digits of the social security or taxpayer identification number (TIN), property zip code, and answer to a security question.
- A link to a video explaining the registration process is located in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Confirm all information and click “Next.”
- Create a username and password using a valid email address.
- You will be required to confirm the email address and password. These fields must be retyped – they cannot be copied and pasted.
- The username must be a minimum of five characters alpha and/or numeric and the password must be a minimum of 10 characters, one uppercase, one lowercase and one number (special characters may also be used).
- Click “Complete.”
- To complete registration, you will receive an email with a registration link.
- Note: The registration link expires after 72 hours. You will be required to re-register after that time limit.
If additional information or assistance is needed, please contact Ameris Bank Customer Service at 1-855-249-8131
between 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. CST, Monday through Friday.