Wealth Management Mortgage
Fidelity Bank Wealth Management has a dedicated Mortgage Specialist who can assist you with a variety of mortgage products designed to complement your overall financial strategy. With expert knowledge of the market and economy, we can help high net worth clients face their unique challenges with a variety of mortgage programs.
When it comes to finding your perfect home, it’s important to have options. The same is true when deciding on your mortgage. At Fidelity Bank, we offer a wide variety of mortgage options to fit your needs.
*Loans subject to normal credit approval criteria
Fixed-rate mortgage interest rates stay the same for as long as you hold your mortgage, no matter how interest rates change in the financial market. With this type of mortgage, you know exactly how much you will pay in principal and interest on your home each month.
An ARM loan generally begins with an interest rate that is lower than a comparable fixed rate mortgage. Rates are fixed for a specific number of years and, at the end of that time period, will adjust annually. Interest rate caps can protect you and help keep your interest rate and payment within reach.
The Doctor Program is especially for doctors and residents who are in need of financing for their primary residence. Up to 100% financing is available for eligible physicians. Other features of the Doctor Program include:
- Available in 5-, 7- and 10-year ARMs
- Fixed-rate loans also available
- Loan amounts:
- Up to $1,500,000 for medical doctors who have completed their residency
- Up to $417,000 for medical doctors currently in their residency/fellowship
- Primary residences only
- Purchase and rate/term refinance
- No mortgage insurance required
- Program applies to single family residences
Jumbo loan programs allow borrowers in the market for more expensive homes to still secure financing.
- For loans above $417,000 in most markets but up to $625,500 in higher priced areas.
- Loan amounts up to $3,000,000 on primary residences.
- May have a higher interest rate than a conventional mortgage and requires a higher credit score, a larger down payment and more reserves.
Fidelity Bank offers a Single-Close Permanent Construction Loan with flexible financing options to fit your needs. This loan may be a fit if you are:
Features of our Permanent Construction Loan
- Looking to build a home or renovate the home you currently own
- Building a primary residence on a lot you already own
- Buying a lot and would like to build and finance your construction in one loan
- Converts to a permanent mortgage when construction is complete
- One-time closing gets your home finished in a timely manner
- 12-month construction phase with interest-only payments
- A great option for a Jumbo Renovation Loan
Are you renovating a home for yourself or as an investment property? Either way, you need flexible financing options that align with the timing of your renovations.
The HomeStyle loan from Fannie Mae is a great way to turn a house in need of rehabilitation into your dream home. Homeowners can also borrow money to install a pool or build an addition to their home.
If you own a home but need some cash to make improvements, or if you want to buy a fixer-upper, this might be the right financing solution for you. The 203K loan can help you make the finishing touches on your home.
Sometimes you need extra time to make unexpected repairs on your new home. The Escrow Hold-back program allows you time to make repairs or replacements and still close on your new home.
Mortgage refinancing can accomplish a variety of financial goals—with potential to save money in interest over the life of the loan, finance home improvements and free up cash for investing or debt consolidation.
These loans work the same way for a refinance as they do for a new purchase. They allow you to take advantage of a possibly lower rate, extending the terms of your current mortgage, or cash out equity in your current home for repairs or other investments.
The FHA Streamline Refinance is an opportunity for borrowers to lower their mortgage payment if their loan is owned by FHA. A mortgage banker can help you find out if this is the refinance option for you.
Financial products made available or recommended by Fidelity Bank that are not bank deposits are not insured by the FDIC; are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, Fidelity Bank; and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.