It is more important than ever for today’s employees to be engaged in taking charge of their retirement. We give them the technology, tools and service they need to achieve their goals.
Online Account Access
Our participant website has been built to engage users by helping them identify goals and then reinforce the actions that help participants achieve a successful outcome. As the most convenient and valuable connection between a participant and their account, the site serves as a portal to all things retirement.
- Personalized Retirement Goal Tracker
- Video enrollment and education
- Full suite of transactions
Participant Service Center
For assistance with their account and the website, participants are always welcome to speak directly to a Service Center Representative, by phone or e-mail. Support is available from 8:00am until 8:00pm EST, Monday through Friday. Bilingual representatives are on hand to assist participants with:
- Prior transaction inquiries
- Verification of participant information
- Guidance through the participant account website or voice system
- Password requests and other inquiries that require personal assistance
Our SmartStatement account reports go beyond providing balance and transaction summaries. They provide information and benchmarks that employees can use to make investment decisions and see how they are progressing toward their goals.
- Contribution sources
- Investment allocation and asset charts
- Summary by investment and asset class
- Competitive comparison to other available investment options
- Morningstar fund performance benchmarks
- Projected monthly income at retirement
- Distributed online, or by postal mail on request
Financial products made available or recommended by Fidelity Bank that are not bank deposits are not insured by the FDIC; are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, Fidelity Bank; and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.