Administrative Trustee Services
Full trust administration and investment management services can be tailored to address your goals and objectives. When you choose Fidelity Bank Trust as corporate trustee for your estate, we can serve as a custodian of assets and/or executor of your estate. If a family member needs help managing finances due to age or other circumstances, we can provide a range of account administration services to simplify and safeguard assets.
Estate planning can be invaluable to you and to your loved ones. We work with your legal counsel and tax representatives to ensure that you establish the proper legal documents to spell out your wishes.
Estate planning documents can ensure that your estate will provide financial stability for your loved ones. These documents provide direction so that your assets are distributed efficiently and your trusts perform in accordance with your intentions.
Estate administration by a corporate trustee includes a range of tasks. Fidelity Bank Trust handles your estate administration, which means your loved ones are not burdened by the logistics of carrying out these tasks.
An executor of your estate
can manage your estate after your death:
- Notify beneficiaries
- Collect assets
- File will with court
- Locate trustee
- Probate assets
- Sell assets as needed
- Distribute assets
Fidelity Bank Trust handles account administration and safekeeping of assets.
A custodian of assets
can help with the following:
- Custody and safekeeping of assets
- Maintenance of tax and accounting records
- Collection and distribution of income as directed by the governing document
- Investment management
- Charitable giving
- Tax planning
Custody and safekeeping of assets provides peace of mind with additional layers of security:
- Custodial services are offered through our partnership with Bank of New York/Mellon, providing security for all individual securities held with Fidelity Bank Trust.
- Multi-custodial services allow you to direct Fidelity Bank (as trustee) to work with outside investment management firms and their respective custodians, which allows you the flexibility to keep your existing investment manager in place.
- Our trust accounting system provides efficient and timely income collection, trade settlements and corporate actions.
- Fidelity Investments in Boston provides custodial services for mutual fund investments including reconciliations, income collection and trade settlement
- Fidelity Bank holds all physical securities in safekeeping utilizing safe deposit box capabilities.
Investment management ensures professional portfolio management and strategy for all property and assets, including:
Financial Planning is part of the process when you work with us on management of assets held in a trust. We can create strategies to further your financial planning goals, including investment, retirement, tax planning and education planning.
We do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your legal or tax advisor in regards to your own situation.
Financial products made available or recommended by Fidelity Bank that are not bank deposits are not insured by the FDIC; are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, Fidelity Bank; and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.